Mr Langsrud's extensive experience in marine casualties and accidents, and his practical knowledge and expertise in this field earned him the appointment as a Lloyd's Special Casualty Representative (SCR) in 2015.
Mr Langsrud's particular Surveying and Consultancy Experience:
• Special Casualty Representative
• Special Hull and Cargo Representative
• Salvage Consultant for P&I Clubs and H&M underwriters (rigs and ships)
• Organising the tender process for wreck removals including the assessment of the contractor bids
• Investigation of collisions
• Investigation of groundings
• Assessment of damage to ship hulls and structures
• Assessment of damage to containers and/or their contents
• Assessment of damage to various port installations and structures
• Quantity survey on oil tankers (during STS)
Mr. Langsrud's CV is available to download here
HOL MARITIME SERVICES
Hans Langsrud is a Master Mariner who founded HOL Maritime Services Hong Kong in September 2016.
During his 25-year career in the Marine industry, Mr Langsrud has been employed in a variety of roles including nine years at sea on a range of ship types, serving up to the rank of Chief Officer, before coming ashore to take on the role of technical adviser to an Oil Major. Thereafter, Hans was a Senior Risk Management Executive for a leading P&I Club before moving into the field of marine surveying and consultancy.
24-hour number +852 9855 3444 (Hans Langsrud)